我除了偶而送照片到當地的攝影社(Camera Club)參加每月一次的比賽外, 倒是沒有送相片參加全國性的比賽, 朋友寄給我幾個今年的攝影比賽的連結, 要我送幾張相片去試試, 藉此推廣我的相片和名字. 學校今年五月也有Spring Show, 學校教授也是一直要我們交相片去參加.
可是老實說, 我對參加比賽不是很熱衷, 我是屬於姜太公釣魚, 願者上鉤型個性, 總覺得我就是不斷學習, 不斷拍, 每段時間就把自己覺得拍的還不錯的幾張相片放上網供大家欣賞, 時間久了, 總會被伯樂發現. 其實, 這是鴕鳥心態啦, 一方面是懶, 因為每個攝影比賽的條件規格都不一樣, 而且多半要費用, 我實在沒耐心一個一個去了解他們的比賽條件, 然後在精心挑選合適的照片, 然後再按步驟報名, 上傳相片, 繳費等等, 太煩人了.
不過假設你有興趣參加, 我把目前所知道的比賽資料和網站貼上來, 請各位踴躍參加啦.
– image 09 call for entries:
Image09 is a nationwide photo contest run by the New York
chapter of the American Society of Media Photographers and open to all
professional and student photographers residing in the United States.
Submit one or more of your favorite images that were created after
January 1, 2008.
Image '09 will open for entries on Monday, February 9th, 2009. First prize winner in each category will have their winning image published in a full page ad in PDN magazine as well as in a promotional mailer to be sent to 2000 art directors, art buyers, and photo editors in New York and other major cities throughout the U.S.. 來看看2008年得奬作品: 學生組, 專業組.
– Print’s Regional Design Annual: Deadline is March 2nd. 14 categories. Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer, etc, working anywhere in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, and Any printed communication published or appearing in the U.S. between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2008 are eligible for entry.
Since 1981, PRINT’s Regional Design Annual has been the only comprehensive survey of outstanding design throughout the United States. Winning entries will be featured in the December 2009 issue of PRINT and on printmag.com; each winner also receives a Certificate of Excellence. Don’t miss out on the chance to show the rest of the design field just how good you are.
– The 50th Annual Communication Arts Photography Competition: Deadline is March 6th. Any photograph first printed or produced between March 12, 2008 and
March 6, 2009 is eligible. The
winning entries will be published in the August 2009 Photography
Annual. Over 70,000 copies of the Photography Annual will be
distributed worldwide, assuring important exposure to the creators of
this outstanding work. As a service to art directors, designers and art
buyers, a comprehensive index will carry telephone numbers, e-mail and
Web addresses of the photographers represented.
– Faces Portrait Photo Contest: Deadline is March 16th. 4 categories (Studio Editorial, Environmental, Self, Animal), Grand prize winner for each category will receive A Digital Camera, PhotoServe Portfolio (Value: $860), PDN PhotoPlus International Conference Gold Expo Pass, A Crumpler photo bag, One complimentary 16×20 print from Modernage – up to $150 value. All winners are featured in December 2009 issue of PDN and in online gallery, Select images will be exhibited at a gallery exhibit at PDN PhotoPlus International Expo from October 23 to 25, 2009 in New York City.
– The Great Outdoor Photo Contest: Deadline is April 20th. 5 categories, open to both Amateur and Professional. grand prize is a 5-night stay for two at Mandarin Oriental Riviera Maya Hotel in Mexico, including breakfast, one dinner for two at Ambat restaurant, and two aromatherapy massage treatment.