* Online Food Styling Class at Photo Styling,
* Online Food Photography Class at PPSOP
* Master Food Styling I, II, III; Food Styling and Photo Techniques for Food Writers and Bloggers in Los Angeles/Long Beach; Food Styling in Singapore by Denise Vivaldo and Cindie Flannigan.
* Food Photography in New York by Lou Manna
* Food Styling and Photography Workshop in Atlanta by Susan Linnet Cox, Lisa Golden Schroeder, and Gregory Bertolini
* IACP Annual Conference (2011 in Austin, TX)
* 2011 Food Blogger Camp in Riviera Maya, Mexico at the Grand Velas resort
* Lighting for Food and Still Life in Maine by Judd Pilossof
* Food Styling & Photography by Lara Ferroni
* International Conference on Food Styling and Photography in Boston, 2011, 2013, 2015 (二年一次)
* Food and Beverage in Maine by Steve Adams
* Food Photography in Missoula, Montana by Joe Lavine
* Behind the Lens in Blackberry Farm, by Heather Anne (also teach The Modern Studio in RMSP) with David Marx for Lightroom.
Do you know any upcoming food photography workshops in Atlanta for the year 2012?
I don’t know about Atlanta since Food Photo Workshops are rare. I will suggest you to go to any locations if there is a food photo workshop because there is just not that many food photo workshops offered in the U.S.
Hello, Sabrina. This is a great post. Please do update us if there are upcoming food styling and photography workshops any time soon. I’d appreciate it.